Doing SEO The Right Way...
We believe in doing SEO the right way for long term results. Your SEO strategy should never be a trick or short cut to beat the system. It should be a sustainable long-term effort, using strategies that the Search Engines are looking for. Using tricks in order to fit Google’s algorithm only works for a short time and eventually catches up to you with a negative result. Google’s mission is to organize content and information and make it globally accessible and useful to the public.
Google wants to give their users the best result possible for a specific keyword. If you want to rank for a particular keyword, this requires detailed and intentional work to elevate your sites ranking over your competitors. It cannot be done by copying content from another website or doing short cuts your friend has done. There are many requirements by Google that are constantly changing. This means maintaining a focus on technical excellence, a good user experience, flawless website security, and unique quality content for your visitor. You should focus on all the aspects of website optimization in order to get the best result possible.
SEO/Social Media Plan Includes:
• Scan your website with specialized tools to locate and find potential issues that would cause rankings to be penalized by Google and other search engines. Fix all HTML issues and errors causing low rankings.
• Site Title Tags, Meta Tag Descriptions corrections to rank each page with unique keyword phrases, using requirements directed by Google.
• Keyword Research-analyzing the keyword phrases relevant to your website that will generate the most number of hits for your product or services.
• Insert Image Alt Tags, and Image Title captions to rank with content.
• Design Robots.txt for search engines to crawl your site.
• Google xml site map creation and site navigation optimization for Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
• Optimization of the HTML code in your site including image and hyperlinks.
• Website content re-writing to match optimization efforts of selected meta tags.
• Your site compared with competitors of similar products or services on the web to see how you stack up in the ranks of search engines.
• Search Engine submission to up to 100+ search engines on the internet.
• Quality Linkback Building*** (very important) & setup Business Listings development on related directories and other social media sites including Bing Business listing, Google+ Business, Yelp Business, etc.
• Monthly Blog Posting, Press Releases, to website, social networks, news sites, and occasional paid Facebook Ads.
• Installation of analytics and Webmaster tool on your web pages and receive monthly statistic reports and monitor website for problems that affect ranking.